.:: ANNOUNCEMENT ::.

Hi all..I know that im not VERY active anymore in this blog..i posted few post only when I have NEW PRODUCTS !! But im still baking..any enquiries u can visit my personal facebook page at www.facebook.com/missnadd

OR

SMS/WhatsApp me at 011-2880 9417

*UPDATED 6 SEPTEMBER 2013

.:: CUPCAKES PROMOTION ::.

Discount RM5 for cupcakes orders on 28 February..

All cupcakes order for 28feb will be given a RM5 discount/box!!
Order NOW!!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Chocolate Cupcake with Chocolate Ganache



My Hubby's Birthday Cupcake..
His birthday is on 18 July..
Hehehe..
Nad cuma siapkan cupcake & coklat ganache je..
Birthday boy yang design his own cupcake..
This cupakes are amazing..
Very rich chocalaty taste..
YUMMMM!!!

p/s: sorry about the looks..very messy.. :D

No comments: