.:: ANNOUNCEMENT ::.

Hi all..I know that im not VERY active anymore in this blog..i posted few post only when I have NEW PRODUCTS !! But im still baking..any enquiries u can visit my personal facebook page at www.facebook.com/missnadd

OR

SMS/WhatsApp me at 011-2880 9417

*UPDATED 6 SEPTEMBER 2013

.:: CUPCAKES PROMOTION ::.

Discount RM5 for cupcakes orders on 28 February..

All cupcakes order for 28feb will be given a RM5 discount/box!!
Order NOW!!

Friday, October 11, 2013

Chocolates by My Little Oven

Place order for your events & ceremony..
For candy buffet/table or for gifts...
WhatsApp/SMS 011-2880 9417


Variety of Chocolates from My Little Oven

Chocolate Spoon with Sprinkles

Bird's Nest

Bird's Nest
Bird's Nest in Chinese Spoon

Jelly Bean's Nest

Long Chocolate Lollipop

Mini Chocolate Lollipop

Chocolate Stick


In anticipation of your valued response,


No comments: