.:: ANNOUNCEMENT ::.

Hi all..I know that im not VERY active anymore in this blog..i posted few post only when I have NEW PRODUCTS !! But im still baking..any enquiries u can visit my personal facebook page at www.facebook.com/missnadd

OR

SMS/WhatsApp me at 011-2880 9417

*UPDATED 6 SEPTEMBER 2013

.:: CUPCAKES PROMOTION ::.

Discount RM5 for cupcakes orders on 28 February..

All cupcakes order for 28feb will be given a RM5 discount/box!!
Order NOW!!

Monday, October 20, 2008

B'Day, Taylor's Media Carnival & Open House Cuppies..



(Medium Chocolate Moist Cuppies With Buttercream)
Naziha order this 25pcs medium cuppies..
And below pic..
300pcs medium cuppies..
For he college (Taylors)..
They were organizing a media carnival..
With theme : See Hear Speak


See Hear Speak


Stereo


Microphone


Head phone


Music Note


Camera


Video Camera


TV


News


(Mini Chocolate Moist Cuppies With Buttercream)
This pic is the 1st batch on my open house..
Next² batch i didnt take pictures..
No time..
People are coming from 1pm till 12am..
Very tired..



This is the pic of left overs cuppies..
I bake 500 over pcs of cuppies..
And this what is left..
And my mak usu wanted to buy this batch from me..
:D

No comments: