.:: ANNOUNCEMENT ::.

Hi all..I know that im not VERY active anymore in this blog..i posted few post only when I have NEW PRODUCTS !! But im still baking..any enquiries u can visit my personal facebook page at www.facebook.com/missnadd

OR

SMS/WhatsApp me at 011-2880 9417

*UPDATED 6 SEPTEMBER 2013

.:: CUPCAKES PROMOTION ::.

Discount RM5 for cupcakes orders on 28 February..

All cupcakes order for 28feb will be given a RM5 discount/box!!
Order NOW!!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nora's






(Chocolate Moist Cuppies with Buttercream)
Nora ordered 49pcs mini cuppies with 8pcs medium cuppies..
Medium cuppies for her lecturers..
And the 49pcs all for her friends..
I hope the cuppies had a good travel to perak..
:D



(Chocolate Moist Cuppies with Buttercream)
Leftovers..
My family treats..
:D

No comments: